Headaches, Dizzines, Hungry, Thirsty, Bad Eyes, and family with diabetes. Should i be worried?

Hi, I am a fourteen year old girl who experiences headaches daily, along with frequent dizziness , neck pain , I am always hungry and thirsty, yet I only weight 100 pounds, I am about 5 2-Oh, and in the past two or so years my vision got 70% worse, and I am officially blind without glasses, I apologise if this information is irrelevent-however, my headaches are not the result of my bad eyes because I recently got new glasses and my heaches havent gotton better. My father and his mother have Type two diabetes , could this be whats wrong with me? I have not seen a doctor about this, should I?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011