my mum got headache on her left side of her head and that radiates to eye area as well.what could be the reason?eadach
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
it can be migraine of neuralgic headache , rule out causes of eye and hypertension. Ayurveda cures with godanti bhasam and tab cephagraine 1 bd
Homeopath Dr. Shweta's  Response
Hi Dear,
firstly check for any cold, running nose issues if she has and secondly do check her blood pressure

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Get her BP & eye sight checkup.& get her treated .It can be simple occasional headache or due to eye sight problem also.It can be migraine if there is nausea or vomiting associated with it.