Headache with trouble in speaking, what could be the reason ?

Hi,...My tongue gets hard and feels swollen,with pain under my chin and a severe migraine headache begins I have asked Drs,they say they don t know what is causing it My tonsil s were removed when I was six.The head ache is on the left side towards the top of my head,yes I get so I feel like throwing up,and some times do.then the pain travels down my left side,down thru my arm pit to my elbow. It brings on chest pains.Now I am developing problems with my speech the words seem to catch as I talk and Its like a hick-up in the middle of a word.The Drs checked my arteries and said there is no blockage that they can see.And they still don t know what it is,But these problems are getting worse I am passing out from the headaches
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011