Headache when reading book, pressure in brain

im a college student in my final year and i realisefor couple months now when i take up abook to read my head starts hurting and the minute i put down the book and do something else it stops at first i thought it was nothing but frpm the other day i find it happening more frequently and i find i cannot study as hard as before because it feels as if my brain is pressured and i find myself have to always be trying to relax.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

Most probably you have problem with your vision. Cause of problems with visual disturbance your eyes are trying hard to accommodate and that is the reason you are having headaches. Get your visual acuity done and get it corrected with the help of spectacles.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.