Headache when lying flat after installing pacemaker. Reason? Have haiatal hernia, acid reflux

I had a pacemaker installed one year ago and I have not been able to sleep lying down. I sleep at a 45 degree angle. If I lie flat I develop a severe headache and a face ache which includes pain in the nose , jaw and teeth . Even sleeping at a 45 degree angle gives me the same symptoms. I have had test after test to try to find out the cause but all Doctors are puzzled and at a loss for solutions. I have combed the internet for suggestions, some possible ideas have come from people who have hiatal hernias who cannot sleep lying down due to pain from the vagus nerve . I have a hiatal hernia and acid reflux but the headaches and face aches started immediately after the pacemaker. Help!!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013