Headache when idle, have severe hair loss, history of chest burns due to gas. Could it be due to gastritis?

I am feeling headache , means when calm and thinking something,or going to sleep.the pain is burning type. when busy in some other work or divert my mind then somehow ok. but then immediate started. i have also lost so many hair due to this, what do i think.mainly when thinking something and when i will think that the pain will come then is now last 02 months. i felt like this in 2005 but for a short period.kindly suggest me.i am also thought this is due to gas problem because i am also suffering from gas problem like chest burn etc, but dont think so.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012