Headache, weakness, irritation, burning on urination. Urine test shows pus cells, negative for kidney stones. History of UTI. Treatment?

i have frequent problem of UTI , Since 2009 the early symptons are usually fever,weakness,headache,irritation,burning and uneasiness though may vary from time to time. in 2009 urine test report the pus cells were 10-15,but with same symptons in 2010 the test did not showed increase in these cells.......i had other tests to check for kidney stones etc it was all normal,recently now in 2012 i had same problem,the difference being now i am married,the pus cells are 10-15 with symptons of headache,weakness,irritation,headache. I am consulting a gynae ,could you please let me know the cause of it?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012