Headache, weakness, cannot sleep. Test shows small kidneys and less Hb. Want to treat in India

Hi, my name is Showrov and I am from Bangladesh. One of my aunt having severe head-ace and getting weak day by day, even she can t sleep. I took her to the number of local specialists and as per their advice, carried out a checkup. From the checkup it appeared that her both the kidneys are small, rate of hemoglobin development is very less and level of iron in her body is low. Afterward she was given two bags of blood and treatment for raising both rate of hemoglobin development and the level of iron in the body. But there is no improvement after almost six months of treatment. Now I want to take her to India fro treatment so I need advice and reference of a specialist. Thanks..
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012