Headache, watering eyes, dizziness, increased heartbeat, shivering. Normal blood test. Prescribed Betacap. What should I do?

HI, I am suffering from head pain since a month i feels something moving in also i an facing a problem that in the day time my eyes is full of water and irritation i wash them continuously .My doctor has suggested me Betacap 40 mg 1 in a day and happy D 2 times a day and bevon . But i heel dizziness and some Time my heart beat goes up and my body start shivering , i have done all major blood test ,lever test , thyroid test and Vitamin d all are normal still my head pain is not going what should i do.I don t drink neither i smoke . My weight is 51 KGs. Age 24
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012