Headache, vomitting, dizziness, profuse sweating. Blood in vomit. What could it be?

My boyfriend came home with a headache last night. This morning he woke up and said the room was spinning and he vomited and started seating profusely. There was a little bit of blood in his vomit. He fell back asleep and when he woke up he vomited/ started sweating again. there was no blood, it was just clear/yellow. He s been sleeping all day and he just woke up and is still dizzy ad sweating? He said he has never felt like this before. Do you know what is wrong with him and do I need to take him into urgent care?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013