Headache, vomiting, dizziness, stinging skin on arms, frequent urination. Is it related to a computer job?

Hi I wonder if you can help me I ve started getting really bad headaches which leads to vomiting at other times I get dizzy spells and shakes and occasionally my skin on my arms stings when I touch it also i urinate alot during the day I ve just started a new job using computers all the time and wonder if this is related im not sure if I should go to the doctor or not what would you recommend? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Hello, these symptoms could not be due to excessive computer use, you should go and see a doctor, yet your routine investigations done and onsult a physician.