Headache, triggers on speaking over phone, talking or laughing loudly, swollen ear nerves, on gastric and allergy medicines. Remedies?

hi, I am Abhijit. I am suffering from headache for last three months. When I pick up my mobile phone, my ear and head starts paining. So I try to avoid my cell phone as much as possible. Now when I talk on my cell phone i speak on loudspeakers. When I talk loudly or laugh loudly or read for long time or work on my laptop for long time , my head starts paining and some areas in my head also gets swelled. Some areas beside my both ear may be nerves have also swelled. I have consulted eye specialist, medicine specialist and ENT specialist but still i am not cured. some doctor s are saying migraine pain and some others are saying this is due to high stress . I am getting frustrated day by day. I am wearing spect from age 12. I was also suffering frm Asthma from my childhood but for last two months I am taking two medicines daily. One capsule for gastric in the morning and the other for allergy in the evening. After continuing these two tablets for last two months I got relief from my asthma but not from my ear ache and head ache. One thing I also want to mention that during the month from January to June this year I was used to talk with my girlfriend for long time like 5 to 6 hours regularly over cell phone at night. After that I found my ear starts paining. As I have allergy in cotton, I am avoiding cotton pillow during my sleep and was using pillow made of polyster fibre. So, please give me your valuable suggestions and help me.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012