Headache, treated by ciprofloxin or ofloxin . What is permanent solution for this because ciprofloxin and ofloxin disturbs my digestive system?

hello...... i am 29 year old and quite fit in body shape.I do have problem like headache and it is treated by ciprofloxin or ofloxin when it is .But i feel this again when i ride bike without helmet or open helmet and need to take steam or this medicine .What is permanently solution for this because ciprofloxin and ofloxin disturbs my digestive system and sometimes i feel cramp in my abdomen now and need to have noroflox for that .can you give me some better solution for my headache due to cold without affecting my stomach.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013