Headache, tiredness, nosebleed, sore back and neck, leg pain. Taken antibiotics. Taking iron supplements

Hi, I have really bad headaches constantly, sleepless nights, but really tired and take short naps during the days, a blood nose, sore lower back and neck, my legs sometimes ache when I walk and I've been felling lethargic. I went to a doctor and they thought I had a sinus infection so they put me on antibiotics. The antibiotics didn't help at all so 5 days later I went back to the doctor and they wanted to take an MRI scan just to be safe but they couldn't do that because of my braces, so they sent me to a physio to see if that would help, but it didn't. After about 2 weeks of it, it went away for about a week, and then it came back and Ive had it for a week again now. I am taking iron supplements.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013