Headache, tiredness, nausea, dizziness. Chance of pregnancy?

Hello..i have been having headaches for about 2 weeks now this last week they have been the same time every day about 3pm in tge afternoon. I am drinking lots of water and going to the toilet alot.i feel tired and have nausea at times too. When i have my headaches i feel light headed and dizzy as a result i have panic attacks. Im naturally a calm person and rarely get headaches normally.i am sexually active with one man.i recently found out he is on steroids.i had a period a month or so ago and it was early but painful. I had another one two weeks ago which wasvrelitively normal 3 days but stopped suddenly. I had sex a few days ago and saw lots of whute discharge .i am not on and medication and do not use and contreception with my partner.he does the past i have had tests for diabetes and anemia amongst other things..i am just puzzled as to what it might be? Is there much chance of pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012