Headache, tiredness, jaw pain, feel like bad sinus infections. Taking erythromycin and inflame/steroid. Had rhinoplasty. Help?

Had open rhinoplasty 7 days ago, I'm 39 yr old healthy woman and still experiencing bad pressure , headache, tiredness and now jaw pain on right side- basically feels like a bad sinus infections overall. I have been takin my erythromycin and inflam/steroid and on last day of them. My question is .. Is it normal to feel so crummy? From all I have read it doesn't ... I'm not takin any pain meds at all... Got my split off yesterday and stitches out- dr didn't say anything was wrong but I didn't mention it either since I was hopeful all these symptoms would go away once split was off-
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013