Headache, tired after having sweet food. Am i diabetic? Anemia? What is the cure?

Hi this is just a quick question. I am going for blood tests next week for diabetes . Every time I eat sugar it has the opposite effect on me. One day I had just an apple and I was fine. The next day decided to have 2 apples and some grapes. With in minutes I felt horrible. Bad headache ,really tired and can t concentrate . I go into a day dream a lot to. Is this diabetes do you think. Or is this something else. I am very pale by the way. I wonder if it it anaemia or something.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013