Headache, tingling in head, subjective vertigo, nerve twitches in eye, cheek and jaw pain, chest pain, had Occipital Neuralgia

I ve had pressure, a headache, and tingling on the left side of my head for 3 months now, accompanied by subjective vertigo and nerve twitches just about everywhere but mainly in my left eye, shooting pains off and on to my cheek and jaw, and chest pains, been to like 10 ERs and was treated once for Occipital Neuralgia , which I don t think is the case, I won t get an appointment with a Neurologist for another month because I have no insurance. I don t know what I should do.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012