Headache, tingling in feet, numb thumb, decrease in night vision, less concentration. Normal CT scan. Suggestions?

My complaint started approximately 1.5 months ago with a headache. The headache was mild in intensity (2-3/10) was located behind my eyes and i would describe it as a fullness the was putting pressure into my skull. I saw my GP about this and he suggested muscle tension headache. Ive had muscle tension headaches before and this did not feel like that. SO it persisted for another 2 weeks, and I went back to see my GP. I had asked to get some imaging to rule out any tumours. So I had a CT scan of my head which came back normal. I was quite relieved but through the worrying untilI got my test results I started to get some tingling into my feet (on the soles that comes and goes) and this has progressed to my left hand at the tip of my thumb. Right now the foot numbness is infrequent, but the left thumb numbness is more consistent. Since the headache started I also have been noticing a decrease in my night vision and a need to concentrate more during everyday tasks. I have any appointment with an opthamalogist soon and will schedule a neurologist appointment as well. I have no weakness that i can think of and now loss of coordination, yet I am very worried that I may have MS. What is your opinion?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013