Headache, throw up, shortness of breath, gums bleeding. What does the symptoms suggest?

Hi, I am a 13 yr old girl!! :) For the past 2/3 weeks i have had these symptons... Feeling tired, having a frequent headache , not being able to eat a full meal because feel like im going to throw up, having shortness of breath , last week my gums were bleeding easily (they arent anymore) and feeling coldy and fluey I have had about 5 bouts of sickness (likr gastro kinda sickness stuff) in the last 6 months, i have been to a different doctor each time (due to them being unavailable) and sometimes it was unexplainable and others they thought it was tonsilitis. at the moment i have an earache due to this i am going to the docs tomorrow would thia have anything to do with it?? Hope someone can figure this out!! Thnx
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011