Headache, terrible pain, eye eye socket, jaw, ear, teeth, facial bones hurt. Suggestions?

Good morning, I am a 44 year old female. I woke up with a headache yesterday on the left side of my head. The pain in terrible. My left eye socket, jaw, ear and even teeth hurt. I also have some pain on the right side of my. My facial bones hurt when I touch them. Please help, my headache is worse today. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
The symptoms u give suggest u mst b having migraine. So I suggest to you take sumatriptin tab 25mg tds n thn consult your physician.