Headache, terrible fatigue followed by bloating, flatulence, diarrhea with slate grey stools. Taking testostern, antibiotics for tooth infection. Side effect?

Approximately six days ago I started feeling bad. Headaches , terrible fatigue like something was sucking the strength out of me. Then I developed diarrhea for about two days and all that time I had bloating and gas. Then two days ago, the diarrhea seemed to dissapate but then I noticed that my stool was now slate grey and softer than usual. I do not have diarrahea or gas now but the stool is still the same slate grey. The only things that have changed are that I had started taking testostern (via my doctor) and I started taking antibiotics for a tooth infection. i had only taken about two or three pills before I noticed the change in my stool. I stopped taking the testostern three days before that change. I feel better but I know I am not 100%.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012