Headache, taking Voveran D. Delay in food, increases headache. Recommendations?

Hi. I get head ache often, especially above eye brows and back neck.. It starts around afternoon and becomes severe by end of the day / night. I take Voveran D or Dart if the pain is so high.. I m getting atleast once in a week.. I am male aged 30 years. I have consulted one neurologist and advised that i have a sort of mygrane. Delay in food in take and sunny outdoors make increases the chances of head ache. Plz help me.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013