Headache, taking Maxalt for migraine. Is it possible to have cervigenic headaches?

31, 5ft 2ins, 9 1/2 stone female, Suffering daily chronic headaches which tend to go in a wave of being a score 2 then up to a 9 then back down to a 2 this cycle repeat over a 7 day week usually but not always and has recently changed so my peak day is a wednesday instead of a saturday now (saturday being the most commen). I suffer with migraines which i control with maxalt. no painkiller works on my daily headache. the daily headache at it peak is pretty unbareable and can make me sick, confused and isolate myself. i fear making any plans incase the headaches is on a peak day as i cant be 100% sure on the peak day. i do have remission times from 1 day to a max of 8 weeks for no reason at all. on a peak day it starts as a thick dull pressure type pain then builds up to the point im on the floor in tears with my hands clashed to my head. is this possible to be cervigenic headaches?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012