Headache, swollen blood vessels in head, normal MRI, taken Indrel and Paramet. Is this migraine?

Hello Doctor I am 31 years old having headache since 6 years. The frequency is not fixed. It happens sometime in a week for 2 days or in 15 days for a single day or for couple of days, also stree increase the intensity of pain. It started from temples before couple of years, but from last one year top of the head also feel numb, swell likes blood vessels swelling during headache, When I push the area for some time i get relief for that time, it seems related to blood vessels. I underwent MRI before 2 years, it was normal. Doctor diagnosed it Migraine by physical symptoms and prescribed me Indrel,Paramet and Tryptomer for 14 days. during these 14 days i felt headache 2 times and i completed 14 days of medication . After 2-3 days of completion i got headache on top and sides. I called doctor he said to continue 2 medicine Paramet for one week and tryptomer for 3 weeks. He said you can stop medicine after the above said period. I am taking medicine now but last night got too much headache not got releif by tryptomer .I feel to push the top of my head and temples for relief. Can you please explain is this migraine or some other type headache
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012