Headache, swelling in neck, pain. MRI shows mild relative lumbar bony canal stenosis. Indications?

hi sir,iam razak from kerala,sir i need your openion , dear sir iam suffering headache and swelling on my left scapula and neck region and acute pain on these areas since last 3 years .some times bulging may occur in my occipital area.i visited so many consultent and following their treatment.recently i done my mri scan MRI -IMPRESSION *BENIGN TONSILAR ECTOPIA *NO OTHER EVIDENT OR SIGNIFICANT ABNORMALITY IN THE BRAIN PARENCHYMA OR OTHER OBSERVED STRUCTURES *LOSS OF CERVICAL LORDOSIS *MILD DIFFUSE POSTERIOR C6-7 DISC OSTEOPHYTIC BULDGE WITH BILATERAL FORAMINAL ENCROACHMENT *PARTIAL TRANSITIONAL LUMBO SACRAL VERTIBRAE IS LIKELY WITHMILDELY EXXAGREGATED LUMBAR LORDOSIS *MILD RELATIVE LUMBAR BONY CANAL STENOSIS . sir please messege me what is your openion thanking you sir
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013