Headache, sudden cold, pain in glands under chin. Good idea to smoke weed?

hey doc i think i came down with the flu about 2 days ago I ve been getting hot flashes then I will all of a sudden get cold even though I ve been wearing a sweatshirt and sweat pants I have also been getting headaches but not any normal headaches, when i move my head left to right my glands under my chin hurt also my body aches I have sleep a decent amount of time I ve been out of school also i have chest congestion would it be a good idea if i was to smoke weed ? would it help any of these symptons ? or make it worse? thank you for your time
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012