Headache, stuffy nose with sore throat, what does it indicate ?

Hey I am a 20 year old female with perfect health in the past. The only thing to worry about however is my tendancy to become paranoid over any small illness. I often convince myself i have serious illness when i dont but never as badly as this and hence I fear I may actually be ill. About 2 months ago i coughed up a small amount of blood. I had a sudden tickle in my throat at first and was walking past a construction site at the time. Since then I have become increasingly paranoid about my health. I am constantly checking up on cancer symptoms and have now believed I have had evenything from lymphoma , breast cancer which has now spread around my body, a brain tumour , an exotic disease, severe anaemia etc. everyday i find something new to be afraid of, looking up pictures of swollen lymph nodes and reading stories of cancer patients. I cant stop thinking about it. I was wondering if you could read my symptoms and actually give me a good idea if i need to see a doctor. i felt weak for around two days and suffered very mild headaches, almost like a stuffy-ness. my throat is a little sore. I have been shaking a little. my neck has been burning, i have felt ill when eating a lot of food almost wishing to throw it up which i normally do not feel like. i have had slight pain in my left arm. have felt hungover one morning i didnt drink the night before. my bones have been cracking on days i dont move much. Ive found it difficult to read fluently. currently i feel fine except for a slight pain under my arm when i put pressure on it. a lot of symptoms such as the burning neck and sore underarms didnt appear until i read about them. I should also add my daily cigarette intake has recently decreased from around 7 a day to none which i did suddenly. Also i recently found out my long term boyfriend cheated and his mums believes many symptoms may be an alternate expression of the lack of control i felt when finding out. I also just quit a very physically and socially stimulating job and now spend around 8 hours a day by myself being excessively sedatry. please help me, i am crying hysterically everyday over this, even waking in the middle of the night to do so thinking i have found lumps.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Nov 2010