Headache, stuffy nose, red spots on roof of mouth with sore and itchy throat. What's going on?

I had a cold a few weeks ago but all symptoms went away but now I have been having troubles with my throat . Its soar and itchy earlier today backbof throat was red and bright yellow and now the yellowness has gone down but I have red spot on the roof of my mouth towards the back also have and headaches and ruuny/stuffy nose . I have no tonsils so cant tell if its swollen or not. What would cause all my symptoms?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013