Headache, stress on body and mind, diet and nutrition to increase weight

hi I want to increase my weight as I feel weakness after little work. my weight is 50 kg height 5ft 6 inch. I also feel like lac of oil in my body some stiffness is their and not doing any activities even i have interest in that. I have little headache and always stress on my body and mind so I can not concentrate well on my study part. please help me about my diet and nutrition which are require to develop me well, Active and stress less.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012