Headache, stress, dandruff, taking Lipitor for high cholesterol. Suggestion?

I am Ramesh . I am 47 years old . I am having job tension for the past 4-5 years ... Even though it has reduced now , I still always suffer with great head pain . I always feel very stressed . I get head pain in such a way that there is no internal problem and no hurt externally too . I have a lot of dandruff in my head . I do treadmill everyday and am taking LIPITOR tablet as I have cholesterol a little higher . I have also consulted with a psychiatrist and he has asked me to take CITOPAM 20mg per day for 2 months . Apart from this , I also take ALPRAX twice in a week for metal relief . Upon taking this tablet , I feel relaxed and fresh the next day . So please suggest me a way to get rid of my head pain .
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012