Headache, stomachache, fever, no appetite, diarrhea, red marks on hands, legs. High WBC count. Given omnicef 10. Treatment?

My ten year old daughter had a headache at school on Tuesday. Tuesday night she has fever. Wednesday she is home with high fever (104). No appetite, very bad head ache. If she eats her stomach hurts. Also diarrhea . Thursday she is home also with fever. Headache is still very bad. Friday we went to the pediatrician. Urine shows high white blood cell count. They thought she might have a bladder infection. She's given omnicef 10 ml once a day for 10 days. Yesterday we took her to urgent care. Body very stiff and I was worried about meningitis. Dr. said no meningitis. Gave her tylenol plus codine for headache. Today she still has all the symptoms above (head ache, stomach ache, fever, no appetite, diarrhea, plus little red marks on hands and arms and some on legs.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013