Headache, stomach ache, feels thirsty, tired and light headed. Cause?

Lately I have been getting head aches at least once a day and when I do I usually get stomach aches as well. It doesn t feel like I m going to throw up but It just aches. I also feel very lightheaded a lot of the time. Also for probably a year I have been really thirsty all the time and no matter how much water I drink I m still thirsty, and I am also very tired usually by 8 o clock I am ready to go to sleep . I usually sleep from 9:30pm to 6:30am and I am so tired when I wake up. What could be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012