Headache, stiff neck, pain on back of head. What is causing these symptoms?

Hello there, I am 47 yrs old female. I am concerned about my severe headache , noticed that I have stiff neck/ shoulder , some funny feelings on my face especially the left cheek all the way between my mouth and nose, tension so pain on the back of my head/neck, noticed my right eye have some kind of crunchy thing when I woke up and feel funny something isn t right.. I did had some whoozy feeling last night before the migraine strike. So any idea what it is all about? What it s causing those symptoms??
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012