Headache, stiff neck. Had sex with prostitute, condom slipped off, received unprotected oral sex. HIV?

Hi 7 or 8 weeks ago I had sex with a prostitute the sex was protected but the condom slipped off not fully but most of the way . I also received unprotected oral sex for about 5 seconds. Around two weeks prior to this I got a head cold no sore throat but just stuffed sinuses . This was followed by a headache . The headache then disapearead but a week later I began getting a stiff neck mainly on my left side pretty low down . I could feel a tightness which would sometimes spread to the right side . None of my symptoms were present at the same time . I am wondering could I have contracted HIV I have had no fever but am still worried as to what could have caused these
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013