Headache starts after high jumps

my head hurts after i jumped in physical education one of those high jumps of something like that and when i landed my head really hurt and it has been over 10 hours since then and i still have a head ache :P
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
It could be simple headache due to sudden head impulse or a more serious issue like sub arachnoid hemorrhage or a counter coup injury.
If your headache is not relenting or increasing by time, or you seem to develop new symptoms like nausea or vomtings, you should rush to ER to get yourself evaluated for the above conditions.
All the best.