Headache, spotting. No bleeding after sopping birth control. Family history of cervical cancer. Need to be worried?

Hi , I'm on the pill and recently just had my break , usually I bleed for around 4-5 days , this time I only bleed for a day and it was very light also I've had this conttant headache in the side of my head almost like a build of pressure to the left side ,, I aslo have a 8months old disabled son and had a c section , my mother and granmother both had cervical cancer I'm 19 could . What could this be and is it anything to worry about
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013