Headache, spike in BP. Taking norvasc, nebilet. History of diabetes, cholesterol. Treatment?

I am a 58 year old man with hypertension , diabetes and cholesterol . I am on medication for all of the mentioned. Since the past 3 weeks, I have been having severe headaches on the top part of my head. Initially it was attributed to the sudden increase in my BP to 196/110, but despite medication change and BP normalised, the headaches persist. At present i am on the following medication : coaprovel 150 12.5, NORVASC 5MG, NEBILET 5 MG PROCORALAN 5 MG iVABRADINE ) The doctor has advised me to consult a neurologist. what in your humble opinion is the problem?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012