Headache, soreness in back, buzzing in ear. What is going on?

I m pretty young, for some reason today my head started pounding out of no where. Suddenly it started to hurt. Now my neck feels somewhat tense and really soar in the back. It almost feels like there is weight on it. A couple of days before this started happening, I heard a buzzing/ring in my ear. I don t really think it is a migraine . What might be wrong? I am hoping it s okay for this to happen to a twelve year, old please right back.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013