Headache, soreness in arm, loss of appetite, numb fingers, blurred vision. Injected Zanex in vein

I drank a good portion of a bottle of vodka and then dissolved a zanex in water and injected it into my vein . Now, for the past two days I have had headaches and soreness in both arms. It feels like my veins ache. Also off balance and weak. I have lost my appitite and feel a slight numbness in both little fingers and some of my toes. Vision is slightly blurred and hands have a shake to them. I got Hep. A and B as a teen and wonder if I hurt my liver . I m 4 months into drinking after quitting for 6 years. I am 57 years old, 6 3 , 288 lbs.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012