Headache, sore throat and difficulty in swallowing. Tested positive for malaria. Not responding to levoflaxin

hello pls i need help abt last wk i woke up havin serious headache n sore thoat i complained and i tested positive to malaria so i took malaria tablets of which i felt better den after i completed d doze a day after dt i woke uo wif d sore throat again bt ds time at d oda side of my throat i complained to my doctor he gave me olcin levoflaxin tablets 500mg to use i started today bt along d line i took a drink dt contains vit c now m scared if its gonna work cos m nt feelin any relief and its so difficult for me swallow pls help
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013