Headache, sore neck, burning through veins of neck, shortness of breath, pain and numbness in arm, dizziness and tiredness. Cause?

HI, i am a 33 year old female, and I ve been feeling really sick lately, I have a terrible headache , a very sore neck , it feels like fire running through my veins in my neck, most of the times i feel so short of breath, about 2 weeks ago i got this terrible pain under my left arm , and my left arm felt like its going numb. I also feel extremely dizzy and so tired. 3 days ago i started getting this pain on my left side of my stomach , at my lower abondom.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012