Headache, sleep apnea, overweight, fever, breast lumps. Treatment options?

I m 17 and I am having irregular headaches fOr the past 3 days, I went to the hospital 3months ago and he said to get checked for sleep apnea , I believe I might be a hypochondriac, I thought I had HIV , though I m a virgin , I got a test and the planned parenthood doctor said I have anxiety about health problems, I m s teenage boy, I m overweight , getting fevers lately also, I m so worried that I am checking myself for breast lumps , I went to sleep last night with a slight headache I woke up and still have an aching feeling in the back top left side of my head. Whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012