Headache, sinus pressure, toothache, neck stiffness, green phlegm in cough. Medical attention required?

Tonight will be the 4th night of these symptoms. I have a headache and severe sinus pressure, my teeth ache, the back of my neck feels stiff & aches, and the worst pain is in my throat. I am still able to function at work, but I am very tired even though I have been sleeping about 10 hrs at night. Everyone tells me they think it s allergies but I have never had allergies this bad in my whole 27 yrs. In the mornings i cough up bright green phlegm with red bloody tissue in it. Will this get better on it s own or should i see a doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through healthcare magic.
You have got a cold attack with all related sufferings like sinusitis, headaches, toothache, stiff neck, weakness, cough etc.
This much severe symptoms within 4 days time show that you have undergone some crisis physical or mental by which your immunity has gone considerably low. Violent exercises in the physical levels or even frightful situation in the mental levels may cause such conditions.
You need a method of treatment which can improve your immunity immediately. Take it from me that it is not the pain killer drugs, not anti biotic, and not any analgesic ointments. They all act against the curative direction of nature and suppress your defence mechanisms to make your health condition worse.
You have proved by the details given in the query that your body has succumbed to the illness and it is very difficult for you to come out of it without taking a treatment.
I can confidently suggest that Homoeopathy would be the best option for you. If it is an acute disease you have to give the causation and your mental disposition just before the onset of disease and your present mental disposition.
If it is a chronic problem and the present attack is only one such instance of exacerbation of your chronic disease, what is required is a chronic treatment.
You have to approach an expert Homoeopathic physician or get back to me with more details immediately for rapid, safe and gentle cure.
Homoeopathy cures you,your immunity is strengthened and all your symptoms will get cured in the maximum speedy manner.
With Best Wishes for a rapid and permanent cure through Homoeopathy,
Dr C. J. Varghese