Headache, sinus, dry throat, allergic to mold, blurry vision

I have been having reoccurring headaches , sinus issues, and a dry feeling in my throat for over a month now. It seemed to get better when I stayed at my parent s home during a weekend and got worse when I returned to my apartment. There was a toilet leak in the apartment above about five months ago and now I worry that I am allergic to mold that may have been produced by this leak. Water was actually leaking into my apartment for this week duration. I also have been having blurry vision. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012