Headache, sinus condition, trouble breathing, dry cough. History of kartangeners. Treatment?

I was born with Kartangeners, I am 30 yrs old now, I found out it is a birth defect so to get a single coverage plan I get denied. I have coverntry threw my work plan which does not cover the medical bills. I have now been getting headaches daily for about a month, some are worst then others and some I can tell are from sinuses. the weather is hot now and I have trouble breathing and now coughing I am not bring up any mucus , just a dry cough that I am not thinking it is good for me.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Aug 2013
Hello and welcome to health care magic,

You always have a risk to get sinus infection and this may be the case now also
You may need to take a course of antibiotic like amox-clav and antighistamine like levocetrizine in consultation with your doctor.
In any case you must also do regular steam inhalation and also avoid direct blast of AC or fan and also avoid cold water

If these do not help then you must get a CT PNS and get back to me or any ENT with the report as soon as possible

Dr Sriram Nathan