Headache, shoulder ache, burning sensation, neck stiff, arms, lower back sore. Permanent cure?

I was rear ended yesterday. I ached all over, headache, shoulder ache, etc. I went to the ER last night and they did a cat scan and took X-rays. The dr said there was no damage but that I would be sore for a while have me norco, Tylenol and muscle relaxers. I was told to follow up with my dr in 5 days. Today I feel a burning sensation in between my shoulder blades, my neck is stiff and my arms and lower back are sore. The top of my left shoulder is sore as well. What kind of doctor do I need to see to get answers? And what are some possible causes?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013