Headache , shortness of breath , fast heart rate , and a pinching feeling in the chest. What could be the reason for this?

does my friend need to go to the emergency room? please help...? he said that he has a headache , shortness of breath , fast heart rate , and a pinching feeling in the chest . he said it s been going on for the past hour. i asked if he had taken any drugs ( tylenol , or even illegal) and he said no. does anyone know what this can be symptons of? he seems fine but we re talking online so it s kind of different...he said he doesnt want to go to the emergency room when i recommended it and his parents recommended it, too. it s almost 10pm here where i live so there arent any doctors available. can anyone help me? are you sure he should take any type of medicine? what if his heart reacts to it or something? i told him not to take any medications just to be safe...he s joking around like usual but i m still a little worried. he s also not responding to me right now...he does that alot but maybe i m just being paranoid? im sorry i didnt include this; he s 15. he said he just came out of the shower and it went away...i m still alittle worried..he said that his parents said he doesnt have to go to the ER still alittle worried because stuff like that doesnt pop out of the blue. by the way we re not in the same house talking to him online.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009