Headache, short memory. Have benign cyst. Prescribed Clopidogrel. What is happening?

I was in Hospital Age 50 last week Told had 3 Mini TSI,S?? aND A cYST THATS BENIGH? Finding still getting Gripping Pains in Head on and Off and my very short memory(Cant see things in front of Me till go away and Come Back) Have a 10yr old and worried re Me and My Future? Hospital refering me toStroke Clinic!!Ben given new Tablet Clopidogrel and codeine for headaches?? Have i to push for Whats Happening? Work understand and Talking re a Gradual Return to work but only been there 2 Months!! Worried Marg thanks
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012