Headache, sharp pain in head and eye increase at night, tylenol, lump on eyebrows, throbbing and watery eye

Ive had a headache of sorts for a little over a week. It wasnt a constant throb at first, started as a sharp pain on the left side of the head. This pain would come and go randomly. As the days progressed, the sharp pain moved closer to the left eye . Sharp pains increased at night. If I had my head lowered for a period of time and lifted it, the pain would come and I would have to quickly lower my head and tilt it to the side to reduce the pain. I tried taking tylenol but it had little effect. Today the pain has moved pretty much just behind the left eye and right above the left eyebrow and on closer inspection I have noticed a lump forming over the left eyebrow. Eye is throbbing, watering and a dull throb has formed in the left side of the head and doesnt go away. Neck is becoming stiffer as the day progresses. Im 29, female. Is this something serious?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012